Searching...

Grasshopper , Good luck and me

Yesterday night we (me and my mother) were sitting and having a cup of tea and we both spotted a Grasshopper at the same time. It came flying and sat right in front of us. And my mother instantly whispered "its a sign of good luck ! " This was the first time I was citing Grasshopper and that too at my home !!

hardly believe in such things. But sometime situations are such, when we tend to believe in such things. Presently I am in a very tricky situation and have to take a big decision. So somehow I was unable to forget that good luck thing which my mom told that time. So searched about it on Google. I was pretty surprised to read the search result and I thought it as a clue to my present situation. This are photos of that Grasshopper I clicked and below photos facts that I found on google.






Interesting facts I found on google (Link) - 

Symbology: The grasshopper is associated with astral travel. They have the ability to leap through time and into space where the true mysteries of life exist. When the grasshopper appears to us we are being asked to take a leap of faith and jump forward into a specific area of life without fear. Usually that specific area is one that we have avoided and is often connected to change on a larger scale. This can represent a change in location, relationships, career or just in the way we perceive ourselves.
Grasshoppers can only jump forward....not backward, or sideways. So, when grasshopper shows up he could be reaffirming to you that you are taking the right steps to move forward in your current situation. Or it could be that he is telling you to go ahead and move forward, getting past what is hindering you. This is why grasshopper is the symbol of good luck all over the world. Grasshopper's ability to connect and understand sound vibrations is why he is also a symbol of your inner voice. he could be telling you to trust yours.

For me, It was very difficult to take a decision and choose an opportunity (related to career) . Decisions based on accepting or rejecting something make a huge difference in life. I cannot explain it how , but by this very small incidence, I somehow got strength to think in a logical way and to arrive at a conclusion. Now only time will tell whether my decision was right or wrong but I am feeling relived now. :)

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Very interesting facts you have shared here, Deepa. I never knew this! next time I see a Grasshopper, I'll remember! :)
    Best wishes to you to take the right decision :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anita :) Yeah I too came to know after searching information on google. I found it interesting hence decided to share it on blog :)

      Delete
  2. And good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and amazing facts!! All the best for your decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was unaware of this facts about grasshoppers ...next time I'll remember. Great macros .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Maniparna :) I found these facts interesting hence posted here :)

      Delete
  5. Didn't know about the beliefs.. I hope you may have good luck always! Superb clicks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sindhu :) Thanks a lot for your wishes :)

      Delete
  6. Very interesting post. I didn't know any of it. Good luck on your decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant analogy.. I liked the way you think.. we all have these little vahm or symbolic attachment to things and we hold on to them.. the brilliance of faith and google

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Neha :) Indeed faith and support of Google helps us in analyzing :)

      Delete
  8. Great images. For me it looks like Perimantis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!