Searching...

Rays of hope

This photo was view of sunrise from my room (from the place where I stayed during my holiday). I liked the photo. Rays of hopes, positiveness and warmness.


3 days passed of 2014... nowadays I feel days are really running so fast.
My laptop is not working for more than a week now and I have to wait for it to get it repaired. I feel very helpless as I cannot comment or post frequently.  And for me, posting though mobile is little uncomfortable. I hope I will get it repaired in another 2 to 4 days. So I thought to post this to feel some warmness and to  be hopeful.

15 comments:

  1. Great pic for a start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic! Nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great start to the weekend :) Freshness and radiance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, freshness and new hopes :) Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  4. hope is what we all live on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your laptop comes back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am also hoping the same :)

      Delete
  6. That's a beautiful, bright start to the day. Hope your laptop comes back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) but repairing center told me I have to buy a new laptop now as the old laptop can be repaired on high cost that too without guarantee or warranty.

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful view!

    Hope your laptop is back by now!

    Best Wishes!
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sindhu :) my laptop has not been yet repaired and I have to buy new pc now as the laptop cannot be repaired.

      Delete

Thank you very much for visiting this blog. Please give me your Feedback/Suggestions as it will inspire me and help me to improve further.

 
Back to top!